proudly offers the Kids Festival of Miles, a series of 1-mile races that make up a
season-long challenge for kids 14 years old & under. Runners are scored by age group, taking the best 4 times of the
- Age Groups: 8 & under,
9-10, 11-12, 13-14 (age is determined as-of the first race of the KFOM
- Minimum # of Races: To qualify for
season awards, each runner must complete at least 4 KFOM races
- Scoring: Overall score is
determined by averaging the 4 best KFOM times
- It's EASY: Register by sending an email to the KFOM coordinator at email@example.com stating you want to sign up for KFOM.
There's no special fees to pay. Then run at least 4 KFOM races
Those completing at least 4 races will:
- Be invited to the KFOM Awards
Banquet once the season is ended.
- Receive a medal at the Awards
Banquet acknowledging their achievement
- Fastest Male/Female season average in each age group will receive a