King & Queen Results
SFTC's King & Queen competition is designed with 3 primary goals:
1) Provide a season-long competition for members that is
standardized for distance and age;
2) Recognize those races in our
area which meet or exceed basic criteria;
3) Encourage members to help & support club operations and
engagements through volunteering.
NO SIGN UP FOR 2013:
- All SFTC members are automatically included in the 2013 K&Q competition.
- Four of the five volunteer points needed to qualify for K&Q must be earned working at races, unless the points were earned through an SFTC job; (see the
Runners Requirements page for more details).