SFTC Mile Series Competition
2013 Final Standings
2012 Final Standings
2011 Final Standings
2010 Final Standings
2009 Final Standings
The following ten races shall be part of the 2012 SFTC Mile Series Competition:
(Check the Event Calendar for race dates for each event)
- Golden Eagle Mile (new for 2012)
- Duck Island Spring Mile
- CASA Mile
- All four of mile races at the SFTC Summer Track Meets
- Duck Island Summer Mile
- Duck Island Fall Mile
- Santa Special Open Mile (not the Animile)
The competition rules are as follows:
1) Runners must complete at least 4 of the designated races.
2) Runners must be at least 15 years old as of the date of the first race of the series (April 30) and also SFTC members on that date to be part of the competition.
3) All SFTC members that meet the age requirement are automatically entered into the competition.
4) A runner's Mile Series time will be the average of their times for their top four races.
5) Awards will be given at the SFTC annual banquet as follows:
(i) Top male and female
(ii) Male and female age group awards 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and over, each 2-deep.
6) To be eligible for awards, each participant must earn 5 volunteer service points.
Any questions? Contact the Mile Series Competition Scorekeeper.