HELP! - SFTC Volunteer Scores
Volunteers are listed in alphabetical order. However, any volunteer who has
no scores will be shown at the very top of the list to make them easier to find.
Volunteers earn annual points by holding SFTC staff positions or by working at
SFTC events. This constitutes their volunteer score.
A volunteer may spend points on such rewards as SFTC merchandise or race
services/equipment. Their rewards balance
is their total volunteer score minus any rewards spent this year. These
expenditures are tracked so a volunteer cannot overspend their rewards balance.
But their volunteer score is unaffected by rewards and is used to track
volunteer scoring and annual awards.
- To add a volunteer, click on "Add Vol" near the top/left screen
- To edit or delete a volunteer, click on the volunteer's name
- To add points to a particular volunteer for some event, click on the plus sign (+)
beside the volunteer name. You'll be able to select the event on the next screen
- When a volunteer uses their points to receive a reward, this should be
recorded in their profile. Edit the volunteer and add the spent reward.
- To add an event, click on "Add Event" near the top/left of the screen
- To edit or delete an event, click on the event name
- To add points to some volunteer regarding a particular event, click on the
plus sign (+) beneath the event name. You'll be able to select the volunteer
on the next screen
- To edit or delete points that have already been assigned to a volunteer,
click on the number within the score grid